tisdag 22 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT MY POPSICLE, POPCORN AND A PRE SIESTA #gayinsta #veganlife #...


Join me on a vibrant adventure through Stockholm as I, a gay vegan man living in Sweden, take you along on my quest to find inner soles for the show's shoes at the theatre where I work as a dresser. From the bustling streets to the hidden gems, this vlog captures the essence of my day in the city.

🏳️‍🌈 #GayInStockholm #VeganLife #SwedishAdventures
🎭 #TheatreLife #StockholmExploration #CityVlog
👟 #ShoeHunting #VeganTreats #CostumePrep

In this video, I'll show you how I set out in Stockholm to find inner soles for the shoes in the upcoming theatre production. Join me as I start my day at LE POP, indulging in a delectable vegan popsicle that's perfect for this sunny day. Then, I head to STADIUM to grab some football socks – you'll see that even a theatre dresser needs to stay sporty!

As I continue my journey, I stumble upon the shop NORMAL, where I not only find the much-needed inner soles but also discover a range of flavored popcorn. My find is a treat for the crew, as I share the delicious popcorn with them when I return to the theatre. It's moments like these that make the backstage camaraderie so special.

While at the theatre, our talented costume designer, Annsofi, and skilled tailor, Tim, make appearances with stunning costumes for the upcoming fittings with actor EMILIA. The atmosphere is alive with creativity as we prepare for the show. Meanwhile, our intern Lisa is hard at work sorting through shoe laces, ensuring everything is ready for the production.

During a lighthearted elevator ride with my colleague Johanna, we break into spontaneous song, adding an extra touch of joy to the day. After wrapping up work, I hop on my bike and head home, where I enjoy a delightful FaceTime chat with Magnus. The perfect way to unwind is with an ore siesta cocktail – the ideal ending to an eventful day.

Join me as I navigate the lively streets of Stockholm, find unexpected treasures, and experience the bustling theatre scene firsthand. This video captures the essence of my life, from work to leisure, and everything in between. Don't miss out on this journey of discovery and connection!

#StockholmAdventures #TheatreLife #VeganDelights
#CityExploration #BackstageFun #SwedishCulture
#VeganSnacks #CostumeMagic #WorkLifeBalance
#StockholmVibes #TheatreFamily #CreativeJourney
#VeganCommunity #ArtisticExpression #CulturalExperience #j230815

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...