torsdag 10 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT RID OF SOME STAINS #theatrefun #fashionlovers #vegancommunit...


Join me on my journey as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a prestigious theatre in Stockholm! 🌈🌱 In this exciting episode, you'll get a behind-the-scenes look at my life as I dive into the world of theatre rehearsals for a captivating new original musical.

As the curtain rises, you'll witness me facing everyday challenges with a touch of humor and creativity. Ever wondered how to tackle stubborn spots on a white shirt? 🕊️ Or perhaps you're curious about enlarging a pair of silver boots? ✨ I've got you covered! I'll share my tried-and-true methods for tackling these wardrobe woes.

But the excitement doesn't stop there. Join me as I watch captivating rehearsals unfold before my eyes. The talented cast and crew are hard at work, bringing this mesmerizing musical to life. And don't miss the action backstage, where skilled stage hands are puzzling together an exquisite chandelier that will grace the stage with its brilliance. 💡🎭


#TheatreEnthusiasts
#FashionLovers
#VeganCommunity


#BehindTheScenes
#MusicalRehearsals
#CreativeProblemSolving


#WardrobeChallenges
#TheatreLife
#BackstageMagic


#TeaterLivet
#BakomKulisserna
#ModeUtmaningar

#MusikalRepertoar
#SkapandeLösningar
#VeganInspiration

Don't miss out on this captivating episode that combines theatre, fashion, creativity, and a dash of vegan goodness! 🎶👠🎬
#j230803

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...