fredag 18 augusti 2023

HOW I GOT TRAPPED IN CHRISTIAN’S ATELIER #theatrelife #backstagevideo #b...


Join me on a day in my life as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a renowned theatre in Stockholm! 🌈🌱🎭 In this vlog, I'll be taking you behind the scenes of the theatre world, where I juggle writing lists, fixing costumes, and embracing the vibrant energy that surrounds me.

🔹 #TheatreLife #BackstageVibes #BehindTheScenes

As the day unfolds, you'll get a sneak peek into the captivating world of theatre. David, our incredibly talented makeup designer, is hosting a makeup class with the male ensemble, sharing secrets to bring characters to life. 💄💅 Meanwhile, Lukas is making an exciting office switch, adding a dash of change to the routine.

🔹 #MakeupMagic #EnsembleGlam #OfficeLife

Intrigue takes center stage when Tord tries on his intriguing dog mask, while Cisdi mesmerizes us with her graceful fan dance, showcasing her dedication to perfection. Carro, the enchanting presence that she is, flutters her lashes and adds a touch of charm to the atmosphere.

🔹 #ArtisticExpressions #CharacterRevealed #CharmingMoments

As the day unfolds, I hop on my bike and navigate the charming streets of Stockholm, capturing the city's essence as I pedal towards Söder. At Christian’s atelier, the tailor's haven, I uncover a beautifully altered costume that's sure to dazzle on stage.

🔹 #CityCycling #StockholmScenes #CostumePerfection

Through this vlog, you'll witness the magic of theatre, creativity, and authenticity coming together in a symphony of experiences. Join me in celebrating the diversity of life, the beauty of self-expression, and the joy of pursuing passions that light up our souls. 🎉✨🚲


#LifeInArt #ExpressYourself #PassionJourney

#TeaterLiv #SkapandeStunder #KonstnärligGlädje #j230811

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...