söndag 7 januari 2024

CHUPA CHUPS STRAWBERRY SWIRL BUBBLE BATH #SoloCelebration #VeganCuisine ...


Experience a unique New Year's Eve with me, a gay vegan man living the theater life in Stockholm, Sweden. In this introspective vlog, I embrace the tranquility of celebrating solo, crafting a serene and fulfilling evening just for myself. 

The night kicks off with culinary creativity as I whip up vegan bao buns, showcasing a blend of tradition and cruelty-free flair. A heartfelt FaceTime with my friend Magnus adds a touch of connection, though he's off to join the cast of EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE at Malmö Opera for their festivities. A bottle of fine cava enhances the mood before I indulge in a luxurious bubble bath, epitomizing self-care.

As morning dawns, I savor fried kroppkakor for breakfast, punctuated by a mini cooking segment where I teach viewers the art of crafting vegan pickles. The culinary journey continues with a demonstration of making vegan kimchi mayo, adding zest to the New Year.

This video captures the essence of self-reliance, vegan gastronomy, and the simple joys of solitude, offering viewers a refreshing take on celebrating without the fanfare.


#SoloCelebration #VeganCuisine #SelfCareJourney
#TheatreLifeInsights #NewYearVibes #CulinaryCreativity
#MindfulMoments #FriendshipConnections #VeganRecipes
#StockholmNights #IsolatedBliss #GourmetDelights
#EnsamFirande #VeganskMat #Självomsorg
#CallToAction: Join me in redefining celebrations. Subscribe for more vegan recipes, personal insights, and moments of serenity in the bustling theater world.


#j231231

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...