måndag 15 januari 2024

HOW I GOT SOME D, RIGHT IN THE FACE #VeganJoySeekers #StockholmAdventure...


Embark on a whimsical journey with me in this entertaining video set in the heart of Stockholm on a typical Monday. The day unfolds with the arrival of a new Vegomagasinet, sparking excitement about the latest vegan discoveries. Join me as I head to the grocery store, encountering my friend Ulf along the way, who shares his recent foot operation woes—a bout of gout.

While responsibly recycling plastic and cardboard, I seize the opportunity to soak in some much-needed vitamin D under the sun's rays. As the day progresses, I indulge in crafting a delectable dish—creamy vegan noodles, a feast for the taste buds.

Evening sets in, and I find myself unwinding with a virtual cocktail hour, connecting with my friend Magnus Borén over FaceTime. Despite battling a lingering cough for almost a week, the spirits are high as I mix up a Blue Oasis cocktail and a classic Gin Fizz.

As a gay vegan immersed in the vibrant culture of Stockholm, this video captures the intersection of my passions: vlogging, vegan cooking, and the enchanting realm of theater.


#VeganJoySeekers #StockholmAdventures #MondayVibes
#CommunityConnections #LaughterWithFriends #CulinaryDelights
#WhimsicalMonday #FriendshipStories #VeganGastronomy
#SunshineMoments #VirtualCocktailHour #LifeInStockholm
#VitaminDBoost #CookingTherapy #CocktailMagic
#FriendshipCheers #EverydayJoy #LaughterSolvesAll
#VeganLifeFun #CityExploration #FriendshipLaughs
#SunshineRetreat #HomeCookingMagic #VirtualCheers
#VeganLivet #StadsUtforskning #VannasRisatteri
#SolskenStunder #HemmamatMagi #VirtuellaSkal

Join the laughter! Share your favorite vegan recipes or Monday traditions. Comment with a 🌱 if you're on a vegan journey too. Let's build a community filled with joy, laughter, and culinary adventures. 🌈


#j240108

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...