mÄndag 22 januari 2024

HOW I GOT MY SNAKESKIN LOAFERS #VeganLifeComedy #TheatreDresserDiaries #...


In this uproarious and entertaining video, join me, a gay vegan man living in the vibrant suburb of Midsommarkransen in Stockholm, Sweden. As a theatre dresser, my day takes an unexpected turn as I embark on a bike journey to the theatre to tend to the costumes. Little did I know, the day would unfold into a series of comical adventures.

First on the agenda: a hopeful trip to the shoerepair for some dry cleaning, only to discover they don't offer the service. To lighten the mood, I indulge in a celebration with a delicious vegan burger. But the real star of the show is my bold choice of a bright blue furry scarf – the elephant in the room that I absolutely adore.

As I pedal my way home, a pitstop at the convenience store awaits, where I collect a mysterious parcel from H&M. Opening it reveals a quirky haul: fake snakeskin loafers, padded slippers in black and off-white, and a stylish quilted gilet.

Living at the intersection of vlogging, vegan cooking, and the world of theatre, this video promises laughter, surprises, and a glimpse into the daily life of a gay vegan man with a penchant for the eccentric.


#VeganLifeComedy #TheatreDresserDiaries #QuirkyHaul
#GayVeganAdventures #MidsommarkransenVibes #DailyLaughs
#EccentricStyle #StockholmLiving #UnexpectedSurprises
#VlogLifeFun #ScarfLove


Join the laughter and surprises by subscribing to my channel for more quirky adventures. Share your thoughts in the comments and let's create a community of joy and positivity. Don't forget to tag #VeganLaughs and #TheatreLife in your posts – let's spread the fun far and wide! 🌈✨



#j240115

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...