onsdag 31 januari 2024

HOW I GOT THE DRY CLEANING - #TheatreLife #VlogAdventure #ShowbizChroni...


In this lively video, join me, a dresser at a Stockholm theatre, on a quirky adventure through the melting snow of the city. First stop, the dry cleaners, as I retrieve the costume I left earlier in the week, setting the stage for a day filled with unexpected surprises.

As I navigate the changing scenery, the nearby Asian supermarket's relocation sparks an exciting sale. I take advantage, showcasing the vibrant atmosphere of the store in this engaging vlog. Amidst the hustle, I manage to squeeze in an episode of "Swedish Word of the Day," adding a touch of language exploration to the mix.

Venturing behind the scenes of the theatre, I provide an exclusive tour of various rooms, including dressing rooms and stage entrances. The day's challenge involves completing the lyrics to the classic song "It's not unusual..." with the cast and crew, creating hilarious moments and shared memories.

During the show, I capture Joakim Jennefors in action as the stage manager, giving viewers a unique glimpse into the theater world. Backstage becomes a hub of activity, with the latest trend being crossword puzzles, showcasing the camaraderie among the cast and crew.

Join me in this entertaining video, perfect for theatre enthusiasts, vlog enthusiasts, and those who appreciate a dash of humor in their day. Don't miss the behind-the-scenes moments and the amusing game that will keep you guessing.


- #TheatreLife #VlogAdventure
- #ShowbizChronicles #BehindTheScenesFun
- #SnowMeltingStories #CityExploration
- #CreativeDayOut #StageManagerLife
- #VeganInStockholm #LanguageLearning


🎭 Dive into the world of theatre with me – subscribe for more backstage antics!
🛍️ Explore the city's hidden gems and sales – watch now!
đŸ€Ł Join the fun and games – can you complete the lyrics?


#j240124

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...