lördag 27 januari 2024

HOW I GOT MY SATSUMA SHOWER SOAP #ShowtimeJoy #BackstageVibes #TheatreLife


It's a double-feature Saturday, and the spotlight is on Jonas Schlyter, stepping into the role of Axel for the first time. The theatre is buzzing with anticipation, and Jonas impresses everyone with his unique take on the character.

As I pedal my way to work, a frosty surprise awaits – the gears on my bike are frozen in the easiest setting, making my commute a pedal-powered workout.

Johanna, my usual assistant, is still under the weather, so we have Emma stepping in to keep the backstage chaos in check. Meanwhile, makeup maestro David is delicately fixing a feather in Cissi's wig, adding final touches to perfection.

In a whimsical quest, I challenge the cast and crew to complete the lyrics: "What the world needs now is..." The responses range from heartfelt to downright hilarious.

Pajama fashion takes center stage as Martin and Petter flaunt their bedtime attire. During the break between shows, I embark on a refreshing walk, treating myself to a delightful purchase – a generous bottle of satsuma shower gel from Body Shop.

Living the life of a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my world revolves around vlogging, vegan cooking, and the enchanting realm of theatre.


#ShowtimeJoy #BackstageVibes #TheatreLife
#FrozenGearsAdventure #DoubleFeatureSaturday #DresserDiaries
#LyricsChallenge #PajamaFashion #VeganLife
#StockholmAdventures #BodyShopFinds #WeekendChronicles

Share your favorite backstage moments or the lyrics you believe the world needs now in the comments! Let's spread laughter and positivity together. 🎭✨



#j240120

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...