fredag 26 januari 2024

HOW I GOT BY WITHOUT JOHANNA #TheaterHumor #BackstageFun #VeganLifestyle


Hey, amazing followers! In today's entertaining video, Johanna is home with a cold, and our substitute Emma is taking over. It's really cold, so I'm biking to work in long johns. Out of the whole team, it's just me, David from makeup, and stagehand Lukas who haven't been outside. We also have a special backstage guest – a man who was part of the 1961 production of OLIVER TWIST, sixty years ago when he was one of the kids in the show.

In today's playful games, I challenge all the actors and crew members. I say the first lines of a song and ask them to finish it. During the actual performance, something unexpected happens when David in makeup manages to lose a false eyelash. Chaos ensues!

As you know, I'm a gay, vegan, and a proud member of the theater community here in Stockholm. I love creating content about my everyday life as a theater dresser and much more.


#TheaterHumor #BackstageFun #VeganLifestyle
#EntertainingVideo #TheaterVlog #DresserLife
#SwedishTheater #CreativeWorkspace #SubstituteAdventures
#TheaterCommunity #VeganCooking #FunAtWork


Share your own funny theater memories in the comments using the hashtag #TheaterHumor. Don't forget to subscribe for more entertaining content and hit the bell icon to not miss any of my adventures. Thanks for being part of my fantastic community!



#j240119

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...