onsdag 17 januari 2024

HOW I GOT MY FURRY BOA OUT #BackstageFun #TheatreEnthusiasts#LyricalChal...


Embark on a hilarious backstage journey with me at the theatre! In this entertaining video, I introduce a quirky game where I challenge actors and crew to complete song lyrics. Today's challenge revolves around the iconic lines: "Baby cried the day the circus..." and "I've been to paradise, but..."



Diving into the musical realm, I pull lyrics from "Don't Cry Out Loud" and "I've Never Been to Me." The game unfolds as I roam backstage, donning a turquoise scarf to combat the chilly weather. Meanwhile, Johanna, our dresser and makeup artist, tackles learning a new track.



As we weave through backstage anecdotes, I unveil my alter ego, Rural Brewery the Sixth, a roaring reporter. Amid our antics, a lively party ensues in the neighboring building, complete with dancing revelers.



The snowy exterior contrasts with the warm backstage buzz, creating a vibrant backdrop for our lyrical escapades.


As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, my unique perspective adds color to the video, echoing my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, and the theatre.

#BackstageFun #TheatreEnthusiasts


#LyricalChallenge #MusicalMagic


#EntertainmentFix #BackstageLaughs


#ShowtimeHumor #BackstageGames


#TeaterSkÀmt #BakomKulisserna


Join the laughter! Share your favorite backstage moments or musical lyrics in the comments. Let's turn the virtual stage into a hub of shared joy and creativity. 🎭✨


#j240110

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...