måndag 8 januari 2024

NEW YEAR’S DAY PIZZA #ComedyLovers #VlogWatchers#GinuaryFun #ViralVideoTalk


In this entertaining video recorded on the first day of the new year, join me as I unravel the hilarity behind my viral video, "Swedish word of the day is God Jul." Stepping into the brisk January air, I venture out into the cold, capturing lively clips of my apartment amidst the bustling backdrop of cars, bikes, and people passing by. Your voice matters, so stay tuned as I invite you to vote on which clip will become my new iconic establishing shot.

As January 1st unfolds, we dive headfirst into the festivities of Ginuary! My friend Magnus and I concoct delightful gin-infused cocktails, adding a spirited twist to the new year. It's not just any day; it's International Pizza Day, and the freezer gods smile upon me as I uncover a frozen pizza to mark the occasion. The fun continues as I FaceTime Magnus for a virtual Ginuary celebration, mixing up some classic Negronis.

#ComedyLovers #VlogWatchers
#GinuaryFun #ViralVideoTalk
#NewYearLaughs #ApartmentVote
#PizzaDayJoy #VirtualCheers
#SkrattFest #VinterVlog
If laughter, creativity, and a splash of Ginuary cheer are your kind of vibe, hit the like button, subscribe for more adventures, and let me know in the comments which apartment clip steals the show. Here's to a year filled with laughter and memorable moments!



#j240101

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...