torsdag 18 februari 2021

181214 SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN Flag, Fan and Glasses, and “Confusion”, Backsta...




In this throwback episode I’m planning my upcoming trip to London by downloading the app TODAYTIX, I give a brief tour of the sets of the musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN, the props master Gunnar shows how he preset some of the props for the show, I ask the cast and crew to show me Confusion, and then the show starts...



#musicaltheatre #musical #show #confusion #london #triptolondon #förvirrad #såsomihimmelen #27emotions #gunnarbubbar #backstage #song #sweden #sverige #performingarts #teater #dance #showbusiness #theatre #Showtime #acting #actor #stage #showbiz #show #entertainment #cast #crew #Ensemble #stage #drama musical theatre , musical , show , confusion , london , trip to london , förvirrad , så som i himmelen , 27 emotions , gunnar bubbar , backstage , song  , sweden , sverige , performing arts, teater , dance , show business , theatre , Showtime, acting , actor , stage , showbiz , show , entertainment, cast , crew , Ensemble , stage , drama, In this throwback episode,  I’m planning my upcoming trip to London,  downloading , App TODAYTIX, the musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN, props master,  preset some of the props, show, the cast and crew, 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...