måndag 8 februari 2021

210201 A Winter Walk in Vinterviken, Picnic at Hanging Rock and Bling Em...
























In this episode I and Ulf go for a walk in a wonderfully snow covered Stockholm, we eat lunch and watch PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK at my place, and then we walk to his place for some BLING EMPIRE on NETFLIX.
Have you seen my Vegan Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/vilken_vegan/


#stockholm #vinterviken #plants #indoorplants #planthack #vegan #gayvegan #gay #ulfnordlander #snow #snö #picnicathangingrock #netflix #blingempire #walk #promenad #stockholm #sweden #sverige #hemmahosulf #tv #watchingtv #teve

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...