tisdag 2 februari 2021

Hat no 15


 So this is another second hand find, and it might be a kids size, because it is very snug. This is not one of my favorite beanies, especially for winter and late autumn, because it isn’t really that warm. But it’s great looking to anything denim. I’ve never felt bad for loosing my hair. I started shaving it off long before it started thinning, so I’ve never really had to face my balding scalp. Some men, when they lose their hair start wearing hats, to cover up the fact, so, since I’ve never really thought my shaved head was something that I felt ashamed for, I never really wore hats indoors, just to not give that impression. But I think I might start to wear beanies indoors, because this one is really becoming.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...