torsdag 18 februari 2021

210211 The Drowsy Dinner Guest, Sweaty as a Dog’s Tongue, and Spring Oni...




In this episode I’ve invited Ulf for dinner, to show off my new rug, so I need to do some last minute grocery shopping, and while I’m out I’ll also buy some vegan semla at @easyvego. And since Ulf fell asleep on my sofa minutes after arriving, I’m quietly trying to make Chinese scallion pancakes in the kitchen. 



#drowsy #dinnerguest #vegandinner #veganskmiddag #semla #vegansemla #scallion #springinion #scallionpancakes #sweatyasadogstongue #workout #friends #oldfriends #snow #winter #gay #middaghosjoakim #vegan #ulfnordlander #gayfriends #decoration #decor #homedecor #decorating #decorationideas 


#decorate #decorations #decorative #homedecoration #interiordecoration 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...