onsdag 17 februari 2021

210210 The Gift of Fermente Garlic, the Coffee Maker, the New Cardigan, ...
















Two days previously I saw a nice rug on sale at Ikea. And Ulf thought it best if we went back and bought it. Being generous I give him some fermented Garlic. And he buys a new coffee maker. And I buy a crazy new plant. 


@superulfo @ikeakungenskurva #Ikeakungenskurva #ikea #rug #plant #skillet #fryingpan #ulfnordlander #decoration #decor #homedecor #decorating #decorationideas #decorate #decorations #decorative #homedecoration #interiordecoration #rug #rughooking #ruglove #ruglife #rugcleaning #rugdesign #rugsofinstagram #rugs #rugsusa #rugsonrugsonrugs

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...