måndag 1 februari 2021

Hat no 14


 This is also a hat I did not buy second hand. I can’t remember at what store, but the label says Nyden, so I guess I bought it at AFound. But - again - I’m not sure if I bought it at their stor on Drottninggatan, in the centre of Stockholm , or if I found it in the store in Skärholmen, one of the suburbs where I used to bike, to check out second hand stores, and Ikea, situated nearby. And of course, Dollarstore. One must never forget Dollarstore. Anyway, I love the color, and the fit, although the yellow is a shade too blue for me to really love it. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...