tisdag 16 februari 2021

200209 Calm and satisfacion invite Martin for Dinner and someone will ...




In this episode I’ve invited Martin for dinner, I try Ikea’s new pink cherry scented candle, I download the Clubhouse app, the first ever MadLyrics Monday is finished, I hang some lavender pouches in my closet, and I make a celeriac soup with maple syrup roasted pears. Then Martin trash my apartment and hurt his head.


#clubhouse #lavendersatchet #scentedcandle #candle #closet #madlyricsmonday #vegancooking #maplesyrup #pears #vegan #gay #martincoj #middag #middaghosjoakim ##lavenderpouch #documentary #achorusline #everylittlestep #interiordecorating #plantbased #plantbasedfood #plantbaseddiet #plantbasednutrition #plantbasedrecipes #plantbasedmeals #plantbasedpower #plantbasedeating #plantbasedfoodie #plantbasedliving @martincoj

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...