torsdag 4 februari 2021

Hat No 16


 This is actually not a hat I bought, either second hand or new. I found it! At work, when I used to work at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm. Sometimes, on the days when there is no show, they rent out the space, and I think this hat is left on one of those occasions. I asked everyone about it, but after two months I decided it was mine to keep. The label says PICKED LAST and it’s a company that are against bullying. 


this is what they say on https://pickedlast.org : Picked Last is the name of our clothing label that wants make a statement against bullying.

We who stand up against bullying

We who wants to help

We who want to listen

We who think that YOU are important

For you who feel outside

For you who do not dare to ask for help

For you who do not dare to go to school or work

For you who felt fear, sadness, offended or useless

We are here for YOU!

TOGETHER we are strong!.

Being bullied makes enormous marks in your life. Today thousands of schoolchildren are bullied in United States. Nearly 1 child a week takes a life because of bullying.

It’s time for a change! Let’s come together and make that change!

If you have been or currently are Picked Last – YOU are unique. I stand strong against bullying – I wear Picked Last.

When you purchase Picked Last apparel, a portion of sales go to anti bullying efforts!


So this is a great hat that i proudly wear.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...