fredag 19 februari 2021

210212 The Cherry Picker, my Hydroponic Greenhouse, Vegan Semla, Martin ...




In this episode I try to make a scallion pancake, but with no scallions, and strawberry jam instead. Then I start my hydroponic garden. And have a vegan Semla. Then Martin shows up. And Magnus makes a FaceTime call.

#cherrypicker #scallionpancake #hydroponic #lettuce #sallad #foliagefriday #garlic #fermented #fermentedgarlic #lego #statueofliberty #statueoflibertyinlego #empirestatebuilding #empirestatebuildinginlego #chrystlerbuilding #flatironbuilding #newyork #newyorkinlego #oneworldtradecentre #londoneye #towerbridge #bigben #trafalgarsquare #londoninlego #dubai #socks #sätila #sätilamössa #mössa #beanie

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...