lördag 11 maj 2019

GILBERT & GEORGE AT THE MODERN MUSEUM, TREE STUMPS & ANNIE - THE DOLL VERSION. MOV

190507-01 I blog on my theatre blog (https://minstengangiveckan.blogspot.com) to see a exhibition of the art of Gilbert & George at the Moderna Museet at Skeppsholmen in Stockholm, Sweden. They are also uprooting trees outside my apartment. And I buy an Annie Doll. 




#gilbergandgeorge #GilbertProusch #GeorgePassmore #artist #theatreblog #vlog #painting #artwork #museum #exhibition 
#oldtown  #collages #photocollages #artgallery #gallery #anniedoll #sweden #skeppsholmen #nude #nudity
#artist #artistic #vegan #photo #art #modernart #modern #modernamuseet #stockholm #gay

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...