onsdag 29 maj 2019

MOTHER'S DAY & ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES

190526-01 It's Mother's Day in Stockholm Sweden. I start a little confused, and then I introduce you to my mother, who is given a bike seat cover and flowers, by way of my cousin Carina. My goal for the day is to buy a new electric toothbrush. I make extensive research. I also share the philosophy behind the way I dress. 



#toothbrush #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #190526 #sweather #vailent #donate #charityshop  #adidas #secondhandbooks #fashion #london #secondhandshopping #secondhand #liljeholmstorget #eclecticfashion #mensclothes #style #mother #mothersday #morsdag #instamamma #mothersday2019 #mothersdaylove #motherhood #mothers #motherandson #motherlove 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...