måndag 20 maj 2019

NOT SO NUDE

181018  Another day at the musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm, Sweden. Before going in to work i make an entry in my theatreblog, and at the theatre I find out that I'm really dumb. Denny Lekströms visits, and Christian is almost nude. Partially nude, anyway.





#minstengångiveckan. #showbusiness #show #stage #costumes #makeup #singing #actor #actors #showbiz  #entertainment #performingarts #performance #bike #wigs #musikal #bows #magic #teater #dennylekström  #musical #backstage #theatre #2018 #181018 #musicaltheatre #sweden #stockholm #gay #vegan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...