onsdag 29 maj 2019

THE WILD PARTY

17115 I work some at Oscarsteatern: packing for the upcoming rehearsal of A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER, and then I and my friend Magnus watch THE WILD PARTY.




#minstengångiveckan #musical #högdalen #thewildparty #musikal  #musicaltheatre #agentlemansguidetoloveandmurder #Theatre #show #gay #vegan #171115 #packing #stockholm #sweden #veganburger #friateatern #andrewlippa #entertainment #showbiz #bootleg #artist #performingarts #dancing #choreography #stage #showbusiness #performance #comedy #musicalcomedy

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...