torsdag 2 maj 2019

190429 A LONG WALK, SUDDEN SPRING, A BURRITO AND SOME GREAT MIME STUDENTS AT STDH

I sleep late, edit videos , walk over Årstabron to one of the island of Stockholm, Söder, I buy a vegan burrito at the vegan restaurant Taku-taku. I then go to Ulfs work, and we take a car ride into unknown tunnels, to Östermalam, and StDH, where we are seeing a great show by the mime students. 



#vegan #gay #stockholm #sweden #ikanord #sverige #igtv #igtvvlog #igtvgay #walk 
#liljeholmsbron #takutaku #söder #ringen #burrito #veganburrito #östermalm #minstengångiveckan #theatreblog #tunnel 
#carride #car #theatre #show #mim #mimlinjen #mime #students #stockholmsdramatiskahögskola #stdh 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...