lördag 4 maj 2019

A NEW GREEN HAT, LINGONBERRY JAM, PADDINGTON AND ANNICAS BRATZ

190503 It's snowing in May, on my way to the theatre I shop in a second hand shop, and I meet the composer to SÅ SOM I HIMMLEN,  and at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm, show off my new green hat. 




#GAY #stockholm #musicaltheatre #dresser #vegan #friday #hat #pillow #desigual #secondhand 
#sweden #secondhandshopping #paddington #greenhat #stage #igtv #becauseyourworthit #actors #backstage #vegan
#greenroom #musical #showbusiness #actress #choreography #dance #sing #forbiddenbroadway #phantomoftheopera #secondact
@hm 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...