torsdag 30 maj 2019

SÅ LEVDE DE LYCKLIGA

190524-01  I can't figure out the difference between two musicals, and Christian and I eat great soup and watch a nice little play att Soppteatern. Then I go shopping. 





#häxornaieastwick #musicaltheatre #soup #entertainment #vegansoup #Shopping #hmhome #meraki #zaraman #secondhandshopping
#minstengångiveckan #2019 #190524 #sålevdedelyckliga #windowshopping #actress #costume #costumedesigner #camillathulin #envärstingtillsyster #soppteatern #stadsteatern #stockholmsstadsteater #stockholm #sweden #gay #vegan #play #culture #pjäs 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...