måndag 20 maj 2019

VEGAN PIZZA FROM 7-ELEVEN (AND SOME WORK).MOV

190515 The last show of the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm, Sweden, is over, and I've got a mountain of laundry to do, but I have time to check out all the new vegan food at our nearby 7-Eleven. What about a vegan pizza?




#gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #190515 #2019 #musicaltheatre #spring #theatre #igtv  #7eleven #bike #dressingroom #dressinggowns #costumes #snow #soap #washingmashine #vegme #Magnum  #pizza #veganpizza #veganfood #veganinstockholm #actor #musicaltheatre #entertainment #veganfastfood #showbusiness #veganistockholm

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...