tisdag 28 maj 2019

STRANGE SCENT, WEIRD SNOW AND ROUND RUGS

190520-01  Monday, and I'm looking for projects. I start with a great breakfast: peanutbutter and jam on toast, strewn with pumpkin seeds and chia seeds. I then go rug hunting at Rusta, where I find some vegan sopa that smells like - well, pity. 



#peanutbutterandjam #bike #biking #sweden #stockholm #supermarket #carpet #rug #vegansoap #gay #vegan #190520 #2019 #Rusta #gelatinfree #oralb #carmex #veganshopping #lizawithaz #interiordecorating #shopping #igtv #bedroom #vegancooking #scent #vlog #chiaseeds #pumpkinseeds #shaggyrug #videodiary 
@bosh.tv 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...