onsdag 15 maj 2019

A NEW VINTAGE SHIRT, KLARAS 30TH BIRTHDAY & SOME KIDS LAST SHOW

190510  On my way to work as a dresser at the Swedish musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN at Oscarsteatern in Stockholm Sweden and , I buy a really cool vintage shirt, and at the theatre, Klara is having har 30th birthday, so I and Christian give her a vegan cook book. And it's the last time the original cast is on stage together.


#gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #musikal #musicaltheatre #musical #show #backstage #vlog #vintage #shirt #secondhand #secondhandshirt #birthday #teater #theatre #vocalwarmup #himmelenpåoscars #showbusiness #entertainment #nöje #recycle #stage #scen #acting #actors #song #singing #dance

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...