söndag 19 maj 2019

WASHING AND A READING

190514 The musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN has taken a summerbreak, but me and David in makeup is still in, washing. I'm  washing costumes and he's washing and setting the wigs. After work I meet Ellen att Vigårda, and then we got to Playhouse theatre for a great reading of Lynn Nottages Mlimas Tale, a play about the illegal ivory trade, were the main actor plays an Elephant that gets killed for his tusks. It was - as always at Playhouse - well acted, but I wasn’t crazy about the play, but would like to see staged, just to see how it would work. 



Visa det här inlägget på Instagram

The musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN has taken a summerbreak, but me and David in makeup is still in, washing. I'm washing costumes and he's washing and setting the wigs. After work I meet Ellen att Vigårda, and then we got to Playhouse theatre for a great reading of Lynn Nottages Mlimas Tale, a play about the illegal ivory trade, were the main actor plays an Elephant that gets killed for his tusks. It was - as always at Playhouse - well acted, but I wasn’t crazy about the play, but would like to see staged, just to see how it would work. #reading #mlimastale #wigs #gay #ivorytrade #elephant #ivory #theatre #showbusiness #teater #africa #Asia #entertainment #showbusiness #playhouseteater #vigårda #japan #asian #play #actors #actor #stockholm #sweden #190514 #laundry #washing #costumes #misssaigon #musicaltheatre #vegan
Ett inlägg delat av Joakim Clifton Bergman (@joakim_clifton_bergman)


#reading #mlimastale #wigs #gay #ivorytrade #elephant #ivory #theatre #showbusiness #teater 
 #africa #Asia #entertainment #showbusiness #playhouseteater #vigårda #japan #asian #play #actors 
 #actor  #stockholm #sweden #190514 #laundry #washing #costumes #misssaigon #musicaltheatre #vegan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...