fredag 22 maj 2020

190815 01 ÖLAND A FACE MASK, AND AUDIENCE OF SHEEP AND THE CARAVAN CLAN

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clif... or Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@joakimclifton... for more.

Me and my friend Ulf are visiting my parents on Öland, an island in the south of Sweden. We try face a mask that was given by my cousin Cina, I sing to the sheep - who turns out to be quite unmusical - and we visit a couple who lives in a caravan. And also - a trip to the beach. . .
.
@superulfo @cinabergman @nilsson_54
#gay #vegan #2019 #190815-01 #stockholm
#sweden #igtv #igtvchannel #igtvcommunity #VLOG

#alvaret #mörbylånga #får #sheep #öland #naturelovers #naturephotography #nature_perfection #nature_brilliance #nature_photo #nature_shooters #naturelover #nature_lovers #naturen #nature #traveling #traveler #travelgram #traveller #travels






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...