söndag 17 maj 2020

200509 ALL ABOUT ULF NEW HAIRCUT, NEW BEARD TRIM, NEW MINI TABLE



I’m dead pleased with my new zebra rug. @superulfo and I go to Mall of Scandinavia to find a new mini table for his living room. He finds one with a marble top at Zara Home, then he gets his hair and beard cut, while I do some shopping at H&M. Then we eat at Neko, a new restaurant, before driving home to his place for some Netflix (Hollywood) and a great vegan pasta.

#zebrarug #zebraprint #leopardprint #mallofscandinavia #table #netflix #hollywood #netflixhollywood #weightloss #vegan #gay #table #zarahome #neko #print #ikea #klippan #klippansoffa #mall #galleria #matta #stockholm #åhlens #haircut #beardtrim #shorts #pinkpanter #umami #nekoumami #veganpasta






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...