måndag 11 maj 2020

200504 VEGAN TACO AL PASTOR, A LONG WALK AND THE BIG DIET OF 2020

Corona is making me fat! In two months I gained three months. So I started the Big Diet of 2020, with the help of @Lifesum, my favorite app for getting in shape.

#walking #corona #promenad #diet #banta #veganonadiet #lifesum #longwalks #vegantacoalpastor #tacoalpastor #exercise #burningcalories #brännakalorier #rain #veganlunch #countingcalories #räknakalorier #tortilla #cilantro #tofu #veganweightloss #workout #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #sverige #dieting #gayvegan #vlog

@lifesum




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...