lördag 16 maj 2020

200508 NEW ZEBRA RUG & POPCORN

I’m in the mood for a new rug, and I have one in mind: a leopard printed one at Rusta. But first i need my vegan morning smoothie, and two hard bread sandwiches. Lunch is potatocakes with a great coriander sauce. And then: meet my new living room. Then I’m in the mood for popcorn, and so I go for a one hour bike ride to earn the minus calories.


#rug #zebra #popcorn #matta #interiordecorating #diet #banta #inredning #vegansmoothie #zebraprint #leopardprint #kitsch #campy #kitschy #corona #corvid19 #spring #mannequin #veganlunch #potatocakes #knäckebröd #hardbread #potatisbullar #Coriander #livingroom #veganweightloss #weightloss #bike #calories #stockholm.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...