lördag 30 maj 2020

200522 AN UNEXPECTED FLAMINGO SHIRT, MOPPE, ALEPPO FALAFEL AND A DEMOLIS...

Follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clif... or Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@joakimclifton... for more.

Ulf and I go to Ikea for some emergency shopping, and I buy a two Moppe chest of drawers, and at Lager 157 I buy striped sweater and a flamingo shirt and then it’s falafel at Aleppo Kebab, before going home to Ulf for some cleaning cupboard. Then we watch neflix and Ulf sort of goes to the gym.

@lager157 @ikeasverige @superulfo

#ikea #moppe #kungenskurva #lager157 #ivar #pegboard #cupboard #stockholm #corona #corvid19 #plants #vegan #gay #gayvegan #jonaxel #falafel #cinnamonbuns #checkout #chestofdrawers #bags #sweden #sverige #flamingo #car #drive #stockholm #raincoat #stripes#purplerain #workout






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...