onsdag 13 maj 2020

200506 MORE PILLOWCASES, A SMARTPHONE TV AND CHRISTIAN AND HIS ATELIER

My diet comes along nicely. I weigh and measure like a madman. I also make a tiktok video about a woman named Corona. I cook some vegan taco al pastor, visit some second hand shops on my way to meet up with @christianhedelfeldt at his atelier, just for a fika and a chat.

#pillowcases #diet #veganweightloss #tiktok #corona #corvid19 #vegantacoalapstor #vegan #smartphone #myrorna #secondhand #atelier #sewing #garden #fika #stockholm #upholstery #stripes #coffee #gayvegan #igtv #vlog blogger #gayvlogger #swedishvlogger #iphone #may #dieting #banta #bantar




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...