söndag 24 maj 2020

200516 BEFOR AND AFTER COOKING LIVE, AND BADRUM

Follow me on Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@joakimclifton... for more.

I am getting ready to cook a vegan Somalian casserole with chickpeas live on instagram!!! This is the before and after show. And then I do Swedish word of the day, for tiktok, which today is Badrum, Bathroom

#Swedishwordoftheday #swedish #hungover #netflix #hollywood #hollywoodonnetflix #instagramlive #vegancooking #igtv #vlog #vlogger #gay #vegan #gayvegan #gayvlogger #somalian #instagramlive #livecooking #vegomagasinet #exicted #tiktok #badrum #bathroom #bike #bikeride #stockholm #sweden #sverige #diary #dagbok




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...