torsdag 21 maj 2020

200513 SNOW IN MAY, PITA IN THE PARK AND HOLLYWOOD ON NETFLIX

Follow me on Tiktok https://www.tiktok.com/@joakimclifton... for more.

There’s snow, in May, I’m counting calories while cooking Vietnamese Noodles, and also: I’m making vegan Pan Bagnat. And Ulf and I visit a new restaurant in MIdsommarkransen: Pita I Parken, where I for the first time ever eat vegan kebab. And then we go home to Ulfs for an evening of Hollywood on Netflix.



#may #snow #netflix #Hollywood #countingcalories #calories #pitabread #vegankebab #noodles #vietnamesenoodles #vietnamese #Panbagnat #veganpanbagnat #vegan #midsommarkansen #pitaiparken #kebab #vegankebab #hollywoodnonnexflix #vegancooking #cooking #car #stockholm #sweden #gay #kroppkakor #veganinstockholm #veganistockholm #watchingnetflix






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...