torsdag 7 maj 2020

200430 A BUBBLE BATH, A GREAT IDEA AND A NEW KITCHEN

While taking a bubblebath I got this really great idea. What if I moved things around in the kitchen? And what if I told the story of Walpurigisnight using only emojis and gifs?



#Corona #corvid19 #kitchen #bubblebath #bath #remodel #kök #möbleraom #bubbelbad #ikea #gay #vegan #ivarbokhylla #beforeandafter #föreochefter #utilitarian #microwave #rusta #carbonatedwater #coloroftheday #green #kellygreen #grön #dagensfärg #facemask #valborgsmässoafton #walpurgisnight #walpurgis #gifs




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...