tisdag 12 maj 2020

200505 AN ABUNDANCE OF PILLOWCASES, A DIET, BOOK AND A DONUT PILLOW HAT

The diet works, I’m one kilo down! I go for a walk on Söder, buy great pillowcases on sale at H&M Home, and I also find great stuff at second hand stores. Like a Krusty the clown doll, a donut pillow and a Barbapapa toy. I eat al pastor for lunch and a for dinner I make tortillas filled with hot chorizo and spicy potatoes. Swedish word of the day is ”Book”

#gay #vegan #dieting #loosingweight #banta #droppingkilos #countingcalories #pillow #pillowcases #sale #rea #kuddar #räknakalorier #hmhome #söder #kuddfordral #secondhandstores #secondhand #krusty #thesimpsons #krustytheclown #donutpillow #kudde #veganlunch #vegandinner #veganchorizo #tortillas #vegantortillas #alpastor #Swedishwordoftheday


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...