måndag 18 maj 2020

200510 BANANAS AND A BIKE RIDE

I’m still on my vegan weightloss journey, and it’s going great. I need bananas for my morning smoothie so I go for a bike ride, and then i Skype with my mother. Then I do a swedish word of the day for my tiktok channe, berfore eating my vegan dinner: potato cakes with a great sauce.

#swedishwordoftheday #bikeride #accent #veganweightloss #vegan #cykel #cykla #google #noelcoward #coloroftheday#randomcolorofthedya #color  
#färg #banana #banan #stockholm #sweden #sverige #söder #potatocakes #tabbouleh #chickpeas #tiktok #igtv #vlog #vlogger #vegandinner #diary #dagbok #vegansmoothie  





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...