lördag 6 mars 2021

190306 AN INTERVENTION IN HALLUNDA.

I take the subway to Hallunda, one of the furtherest suburbs of Stockholm. I'm going to riksteatern to seethe play AN INTERVENTION, ett ingripande. I go around the center before watching the show. 




#2019 #190306 #anintervention #gay#vegan #theatre #hallunda #stockholm#sweden #sverige #play #show#mikebartlett #hm#stockholmsstadsmission #muji#secondhand #hallundacentrum#riksteatern #play #show #rehearsal#subway #minstengångiveckan #igtv#vlog #audience #pjäs repetition #aspudden#ANINTERVENTIONINHALLUNDA

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...