torsdag 4 mars 2021

Chucky the windbreaker and a passport crisis

 Chucky the windbreaker and a passport crisis  In this #IGTV #episode from #March 4th #2020, I go - #dressed in a #silver #raincoat from @ikea - to my local #newsagents to collect a #parcel from @hm_man : a #chuckythekillerdoll #windbreaker, and learn that my #ID - and #subsequently my #passport - #expires in about two weeks, so I #rush #home and #contact the #authorities. Then my #friend @superulfo #drives by in his #car to #pickmeup, and we buy some #Thai #food and #watch an #interior #designer #show on @netflixnordic

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...