lördag 6 mars 2021

190306 Before the intervention: Semmelcookies and Weird Mushrooms

I try to make a vegan breakfast with mushroom, but finds out that the mushrooms I bought were too small. So I make semmel cookies instead, befor going to watch a preview.



#vegan #gay #stockholm #sweden#2019 #190306 #veganbrekfast#mushroom #ingripandet#anintervention  #play #dressrehearsal #vegancooking#toast #vegantoast #writing#semmeldagen #semla #vegansemla#semmelkaka #semmelcookies #vegancookies#baking #tastetest #rehearsal#preview #minstengångiveckan #igtv#vlog #subway 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...