torsdag 4 mars 2021

210225 Untangled Cords and Taco Soup




In this episode I make cooking video for TikTok and Reels, and then I upload a lot of videos to YouTube, then I go live, then I show a hack to keep your cords from getting tangled, and then I make a vegan taco soup. My Blog: http://joakimcliftonbergman.blogspot.com


#Tiktok #reels #youtube #cookingvideos #risotto #instagramlive #ikea #ikeahack #cords #electricalcords #gay #vegan #gayvegan #vegandinner #vegantacosoup #tacosoup #soup #vegansoup #stockholm #sweden #sverige #cooking #stockholm #sweden #sverige #mylife #mydiary #lookatthis #gayman #gaygan Tiktok, reels, youtube, cooking videos, risotto, instagram live, ikea, ikea hack, cords, electrical cords, gay, vegan, gay vegan, vegan dinner, vegan taco soup, taco soup, soup, vegan soup, stockholm, sweden, sverige, cooking, stockholm, sweden, sverige, mylife, my diary, look at this, gay man, gaygan, In this episode, I make cooking video, TikTok and Reels, aI upload a lot of videos to YouTube, then I go live, ta hack to keep your cords from getting tangled, vegan taco soup,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...