söndag 7 mars 2021

210228 Last Day of Winter, non rising Scones, Lettuce Harvest and T shir...


In this episode I make scones that turn more into crackers, I recycle half of my avocado tree, I clean, scrub and scour my balcony, harvest my hydroponic lettuce, watch Marta Stewart on YouTube and turn some T-shirts into rags.
today 2020: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9cecH6p-XN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link


#scones #avocadotree #compost #balcony #headphones #flavouredpopcorn #popcorn #vegan #gay #veganlunch #marthastewart #youtube #hydroponic #hydroponiclettuce #hydroponicplants #lettuce #rags #tshirt #recycling #thshirtstorags #stockholm #sweden #sverige #winter #baking #recycleart #recycler #recyclefashion #recycleplastic #recycledesign scones, avocado tree, compost, balcony, head phones, flavoured popcorn, popcorn, vegan, gay, vegan lunch, martha stewart, youtube, hydroponic, hydroponic lettuce, hydroponic plants, lettuce, rags, t-shirt, recycling, t-shirts to rags, stockholm, sweden, sverige, winter, baking, recycle art, recycler, recycle fashion, recycle plastic, recycle design, In this episode, I make scones,crackers, I recycle, I clean, scrub and scour, balcony, hydroponic lettuce, watch Marta Stewart on YouTube,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...