måndag 8 mars 2021

210301 Spring’s Here, which means Kitchen Refurnish, which means going t...

Today’s March the first, and to me that means that winter’s over, and spring is here. I start sorting through, uploading and trashing old videos in my iCloud, have a vegan lunch, with my home grown salad, I invent a storage hack, fix my bike seat, recycle plastic, then I and Martin bike to Ikea and Dollarstore. Also, I watch SEX AND THE CITY and eat noodles with Hoisin sauce.


@martincoj @ikea @ikeasverige @ikeakungenskurva @dollarstoresverige @dollarstorekungenskurva #spring #march1st #monday #loseweight #hydroponic #hydroponicsalad #vegan #veganlunch #kitchenhack #storagehack #bikeseat #bike #recycle #recycleplastic #vegomagasinet #ikeaskärholmen #dollarstore #sexandthecity #ikea #badbomb #dollarstorekungenskurva #bathfizzers #seeds #shoppingatikea #facemask #safety #stockholm #sweden #gay #vegan spring, march 1st, monday, lose weight, hydroponic, hydroponic salad, vegan, vegan lunch, kitchen hack, storage hack, bike seat, bike, recycle, recycle plastic, vegomagasinet, ikea skärholmen, dollarstore, sex and the city, ikea, badbomb, dollarstore kungenskurva, bath fizzers, seeds, shopping at ikea, facemask, safety, stockholm, sweden, gay, vegan

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...