onsdag 10 mars 2021

200310 MY DINNER WITH MARTIN

 March 10 2020 I make a post on my Swedish Theatre blog minst en gång i veckan, about lovesongs @riksteatern, I upload some IGTV episodes to YouTube, I go to @rusta to buy a co2 cylinder, and while there I look for campy and kitschy things. I’ve been invited for a vegan lenti lstew dinner at my friend Martins, and as a gift I bought vegan ice cream and a pillow that looked like a a-hole. Then we watch a play about Gertrude Stein.




200310 MY DINNER WITH MARTIN,  I make a post on my , Swedish , Theatre , blog , minst en gång i veckan, about , love songs I , upload some , IGTV episodes to , YouTube, I go to @rusta to buy a , co2cylinder, and while there I look for , campy and , kitschy things. I’ve been , invited for a , vegan , lentil stew , dinner at my , friend martins, and as a , gift I , bought , vegan ice cream and a , pillow that looked like a , ahole. Then we watch a play about Gertrude Stein 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...