torsdag 6 juni 2019

MEET MY MUM

December 2017: I'm on a christmas vacation to my parents in Mörbylånga, a village on an island called Öland, in the south of Sweden. This is the last day, and it's mostly about my mother and instagram story filters.






#öland #mörbylånga #sweden #sverige #christmas #jul #igtv #filters #instagramstoryfilters #igtv 
#gay #vegan #gingerbeer #emergency #emergencyroom #imovie #village #by #juldagen #christmaslunch 
#mother #mymother #christmaspresent #kneeinjury #crutches #jinglebells #fat #mamma #vlog #igtvvlog

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...